Policy of integrated management system
We are willing to maintain our reputation that we enjoy on the local and international markets as a modern, innovative and trustworthy partner for Our Clients, Suppliers and workers.
We are a renowned and proven supplier of profiles and aluminium details for constructions sector companies, transportation systems, solar technologies, power engineering, motorization and other applications. This Policy implements the requirements of Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949, Environmental Management according to ISO 14001 and OHS Management according to OHSAS-18001.
Through this Policy, Eurometal SA strives to accomplish the following goals:
- Satisfying the needs of our clients to the furthest extent possible,
- Continuously strengthening our Company's market position,
- Improving financial and economic results of our Company,
- Conformance with law,
- Protection of health and life of our workers, and maintaining friendly working conditions for workers,
- Lowering the negative impact of our activity on the natural environment,
- Creating conditions friendly for the environment and accepted by local society.
We reach these goals by:
- Delivering products that conform to all requirements in terms of quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety,
- Perfecting the quality of processes and products by applying state-of-the-art technological and quality-related solutions aiming at fault prevention,
- Perfecting manufacturing processes with the aim of limiting costs, and maintaining high quality of products,
- Conforming to the specific requirements of our Clients, legal requirements and other, as well as maintaining confidentiality of information,
- Regularly monitoring Client satisfaction,
- Stressing the priority of Client's satisfaction among personnel,
- Maintaining and strengthening trade contacts with Clients and Suppliers on a partnership basis,
- Conforming to legal requirements and other requirements regarding environmental aspects identified in the Company,
- Effective and economic utilization of natural resources and energetic media,
- Operating a rational and environmentally safe waste management policy,
- Preventing and limiting environmental pollution,
- Striving at reducing occupational dangers and hazards,
- Preventing accidents, injuries and sickness,
- Raising qualifications and awareness of personnel and persons working for/on behalf of the Company, regarding the processes performed, quality, environment, OHS or product liability-related issues,
- Continuously perfecting the Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949, Environmental Management according to ISO 14001 and OHS Management according to OHSAS-18001.
The Company Management sets itself verifiable goals for all the processes, identifying development mechanisms. Basing on implementation status data, as well as other data gathered, it makes decisions ensuring continuous improvement of Quality Management and OHS Systems through planning and implementation of corrective and preventive actions, as well as through Management reviews.
The Company Management guarantees that the above Policy is understandable and implemented, is publicly available for any interested parties, and communicated to persons working for/on behalf of the Company. It also ensures directing appropriate means from the resources at hand for executing the policy in such way that all the workers can fully engage in the achievement of its goals.
The policy implementation is supervised by the Plenipotentiary for Management Systems, and is subject to review by Eurometal SA as part of periodical Management Reviews. EUROMETAL SA President of the Board.