PPH Eko-Świat Foundry Laboratory in Kłomnice supervises the quality of products manufactured and of the raw materials used.
The scope of inspections performed includes, among others:
- controlling chemical composition of the alloys manufactured and raw and scrap materials supplied. The control is performed using BAIRD stationary emission spectrometers, measuring a wide spectrum of elements, according to Clients' requirements. We use standardization masters of ALCAN, SUISSE Technology.
- microscopic inspection of the cast alloys, using OLYMPUS CK40M microscope, with the possibility of quantitative measurement of grain and inter-phase secretion, along with LECO devices for preparing microsections
- a device for measuring the level of metal gasification grade, which includes a device for vacuum sampling type 3VT LC Dt of MK Industrievertretungen GmbH and a lab weight of 10 mg accuracy and 1 mg division
- controlling macrostructure of the alloy cast, including assessment of microsections and fractures
- controlling resistance properties of the alloys cast, using a resistance measuring machine and a durometer
- radiation inspections performed using ionizing radiation measuring instruments, with measurement range 0,1÷9999µSV/h
- inspections of the scrap materials delivered, in terms of: humidity, free Fe presence, heat in melting process, using an aluminium scrap drying and melting.